Fawad is a great guy, says Kapoor and Sons director


Fawad Khan’s superhit movie Kapoor and Sons did exceptionally well at the box office. The movie stars Siddharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt and Rishi Kapoor along Humsafar superstar Fawad Khan.

In a recent interview with The Indian Express, Kapoor and Sons director Shakun Batra opened up about Fawad and how he made his way to the top.

The main thing he was gotten some information about was Fawad, to which he stated, "I miss him a considerable measure. I don't know whether I should be close-lipped regarding it.. what's more, I don't miss him in view of whatever other things, I miss him essentially on the grounds that he is an incredible person and he is a stunning associate."

"We Indians who work the world over, we do it lawfully. Correspondingly, on the off chance that another person needs to work legitimately in our nation, it ought to be open. It ought to be a two-way road," Shakun included.

Shakun came to Bollywood with no film family and advanced toward the top all alone. Opening up about it, Shakun stated, "I don't know I don't think that way… I believe it's much the same as some other industry. I'm certain your folks weren't writers yet you are a columnist today. I think when you have the enthusiasm that you need to tail, you ought to simply go and do that."

"I don't think we live during a time where you think as an insider or untouchable any longer. I was there, I recently truly needed to do it and I am happy I am getting the opportunity to do it. I simply keep my fingers crossed and I trust that I can continue doing it," he proceeded.
Fawad is a great guy, says Kapoor and Sons director Fawad is a great guy, says Kapoor and Sons director Reviewed by imran ahmed on 06:06 Rating: 5

No comments:

Related Posts

Powered by Blogger.